- Please feel confident using our secure online booking application to obtain a confirmed room reservation – it is certified by TrustWave.
- You may also call or email us with your room request.
- All quoted or posted rates, including seasonal ranges, are based on single or double occupancy of the room and may change without notice.
- The rate for a third guest (Rooms 2 and 7 only) is $35 per person per night.
CHILDREN & ROOM OCCUPANCY
- A child aged 12 and up may stay in any Room (with a parent or guardian). A child is considered a guest and must be included in the Room’s occupancy. We do not have special rates for children.
- Maximum occupancy in Rooms 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 is two (2) guests. Maximum occupancy in Rooms 2 and 7 is three (3) guests.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENTS
- During the Summer we have minimum night stay requirements of 3 nights on Friday and Saturday nights and 2 nights Sunday through Thursday nights.
- During Special Event Weekends (i.e. Christmas Stroll Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, etc.) we have minimum night stay requirements of 2 to 3 nights.
- Rates and occupancy requirements are subject to change without notice.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of more than 3 nights require a 50% deposit (minimum deposit-3 nights). The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Deposits will be refunded* if the cancellation is received at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- With less than 30 days notice of cancellation, deposits will only be refunded* if the cancelled space is re-rented.
- Post-confirmation changes made to arrival or departure date are considered a cancellation. Please consult directly with the Innkeeper who can explain your options in specific terms.
*All cancellations are subject to a 3.5% merchant services (credit card processing) fee.
GUEST CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-In Time: 3:00PM or later – Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 9:00pm.
- Early arrivals will be admitted to your room if it is ready for your occupancy; if your room is not ready for occupancy when you arrive you may leave your luggage and return later.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
- The Regatta Inn is a non-smoking house – Smoking is prohibited inside the inn, and on the front porch and in garden area.
- Smoking is permitted only on the sidewalks or driveway that form the perimeters of the property.
- Nantucket Island is bike-friendly with miles and miles of paved bike paths from Town to points west, east and south.
- You can bring your own bike on the ferries for a nominal charge, or rent them on-island.
- Racks are located in the back patio area for bicycle parking.
- Please consider not bringing a car, especially during July and August when it is extremely difficult to find parking. You can explore Nantucket Town and the surrounding areas, including several beaches, on foot or bike; the big-surf Atlantic Ocean beaches are 3-4 miles from the inn, accessible via bike paths or taxis. From late May to mid October all major points of the island are serviced by scheduled shuttle buses from the center of Town.
- If you do plan to bring your car, or rent one on-island , please let us know so you can apply to use one of our Street Parking Permits. We have 2 such Permits which are available to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. A cash deposit of $100 is required at the time we give you the Permit. It will be fully refunded to you upon your return of the Permit.
- We love pets, but cannot accommodate them at our inn.