Get Cooking with an Inspired Culinary Class at Regatta Inn, Feb. 10-12th
The Regatta Inn is pairing with Nantucket Culinary Center from February 10-12th to bring you an unforgettable culinary experience this Winter. Celebrate Valentine’s Day early, or escape by yourself for a weekend of hands on learning, fantastic meals, and some time to just relax on our picturesque island.
- Arrive on Friday evening to a welcoming wine and cheese reception at The Regatta Inn. Get settled into your room, then come join us in the lobby for a glass of wine (or two) and to mingle and hear about the exciting weekend ahead.
- Awake in the morning to the smells of freshly brewed coffee and join us in the breakfast room for a delicious way to start your day.
- On Saturday, guests will be able to enjoy a Hands-on cooking class, Mastering the Art of Soupmaking, at 10AM followed by lunch.
- Spend the afternoon wandering around Nantucket or return to The Regatta Inn to relax by the fire.
- In the evening you will be treated to Cooking with Love – A Hands-On Cooking Experience with Chef Greg in the private dining room at Nantucket Culinary. Join a small group of culinary enthusiasts to create a menu crafted with love in honor of Valentine’s Day, paired with special wine from their cellar.
- Sleep in late Sunday and we will have breakfast ready for you before sending you on your way back to the mainland refreshed, relaxed, and satisfied.
Experience the Ultimate Culinary Vacation…
What could be better than two relaxing nights away, a scrumptious breakfast each morning, and learning a few new tips and techniques to bring to your home kitchen after the weekend is over.
Weekend Package Rates start at only $580 per couple!
CALL 508.901.5740 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Stay in the Know…
Be the first to hear about our special events, offers, and more!